Terms & Conditions
Just Clik Limited owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.justclik.co.uk (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Just Clik Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Just Clik Limited or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by [www.justclik.co.uk] and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Just Clik Limited you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us www.justclik.co.uk retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be www.justclik.co.uk or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party www.justclik.co.uk is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Not all items are necessarily available and could be subject to a delay in shipping. If this is the case we will advise the expected shipping date.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions for warranty service
- All listed Products in website are Parallel Imported.
- All products come with different warranty periods.. To know Warranty period, please refer point number 14, 15, 16.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- If Just Clik Limited determines that a problem is hardware-based, Just Clik Limited may retain such hardware for service.
- Out-of-warranty hardware repair costs are the sole responsibility of the user.
- End-user purchaser has full control and knowledge of information, data and software stored on the System and will be responsible for such information, data and software and their use, including, but not limited to, installed 3rd-party software, all of the user’s personal setting preferences, contents and backup files.
- Any recovery task (whether or not attempted by Just Clik Limited) to restore the System to its original default settings may destroy some or all data, settings and software on the System and that this scope of service has given me sufficient notice of such risk.
- End-user/ purchaser will backup (i.e. make backup copies of) all important data and/or applications on the System before undertaking or allowing a potentially destructive act (including, but not limited to, any recovery tasks performed by Just Clik Limited). If Just Clik Limited determines that the backup of the System data or information was not performed, Just Clik Limited reserves the right to refuse to provide the services as stated in this scope of service.
- End-user purchaser also bears full responsibility (1) to protect his/her System against viruses, Trojans, worms and other harmful software programs (and that regular updating of anti-virus software is essential), and (2) for any unauthorized and/or unsupervised use of his/her System. Physical and Liquid damage by customer will not be cover by warranty.
- Additional hardware and software not included in the original system default configuration do not fall under this scope of service. Hardware or software that is not supported as part of the original System default configuration will not be installed or supported by Just Clik Limited. If Just Clik Limited determines that unsupported software or hardware may be the cause of a recurring problem, Just Clik Limited reserves the right to require the System be returned to the original default configuration (i.e. as at the time of original delivery of the System) before providing further service.
- All our products are return to base warranty.
- Mobile phone warranty period changed from 6 Months to 18 Months from January 2019.
- All parallel imported mobile phone will work with GSM network but extra setting such as WAP, PXT etc. are not guaranteed supported.
- Mobile Phones, Tablets and Laptop comes with 18 months warranty.
- All types of Camera comes with 24 months warranty.
- All Camera Lenses comes with 36 months warranty.
- New Warranty Period applicable on all purchase from January 2019.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
www.justclik.co.uk shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
Damaged Products, Returns and Exchanges to www.justclik.co.uk online store.
You must check any Product delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify us. If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify us immediately.
All tangible products purchased on this site can be returned if damaged or faulty. Change your mind? Due to the nature of our products www.justclik.co.uk will not process a refund for change of mind.
We will not refund anything where the Products have been delivered to you, unless you are returning the Product because it was damaged.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Just Clik Limited (www.justclik.co.uk). Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Just Clik Limited.
Next Day Assured Shipment:
1. Only Confirm Order with Payment through Bank Deposit before 5PM will be eligible for Assured Shipment.
2. Saturday – Sunday and UK Public Holidays are excluded from this offer.
3. If Just Clik Limited Fail to initiate the shipment of Order as per decided time limit then Just Clik Limited will compensate for additional 3% of the purchase price on immediate effect.
4. In some orders, shipment may take one more day but in this case, our customer service team should advise via email.
5. Offer starts from July 25, 2020
Bank Account Details :
Account Name : Just Clik Limited
Type : Business Account
Sort Code : 23-14-70
Account Number : 23680722