Delivery & Returns
- Just Clik Limited will make every effort to ensure delivery of goods or performance of services is on time but will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising in any way from any delay in delivery or performance. All claims for shortage or damage during delivery must be made to the carrier within seven days of the date of delivery.
- Delivery shall be made at the place indicated in the contract or if no place is indicated delivery shall be made at the Just Clik Limited premises where the goods are to be forwarded to the Customer directly therefrom. Just Clik Limited will take all reasonable steps to make delivery at the time requested by the Customer but shall not be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by the Customer for delay in delivery.
- In the event that the Customer cancels any order subsequent to dispatch by Just Clik Limited to the Customer (regardless of whether or not said order has been delivered to the Customer), Just Clik Limited will credit the Customer for the order value less the restock fee on return in saleable condition of the items ordered provided such return is within 7 days of dispatch, Special order item cannot be returned or cancelled, Freight charges will not be credited.
- Unless agreed in writing by the issuance of a Goods Return Authority from Just Clik Limited no goods will be accepted for credit after dispatch. If Just Clik Limited agrees to accept the goods for credit, then Just Clik Limited will credit the Customer the invoice value less the restock fee, less freight charges, on return in saleable condition of the items ordered. No goods will be accepted for credit if the goods are found to be tampered with or damaged or disk seals are broken. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Restock fee: All goods ordered in error by the Customer or goods the Customer wishes to return are subject to a restock fee. The fee is £20 or 15% of the goods current value, whichever is greater. It is customer responsibility to take care of their data backup and protection of it, also product must be returned in factory default condition.